List of Standards relevant to the Insulation of buildings
- AS/NZS 1276.1:1999 – Acoustics- Rating of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements.
- AS/NZS 2499:2000 – Acoustics – Measurements of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements – Laboratory measurement of room-to-room airborne sound insulation of a suspended ceiling with plenum above it.
- AS 3999-1992 – Thermal insulation of dwellings – Bulk Insulation – Installation requirements
- AS/NZS 4200.1:1994 (currently under review) – Pliable building membranes and underlays – Materials
- AS/NZS 4200.2:1994 (proposed for review) – Pliable building membranes and underlays – Installation requirements
- AS 4426-1997 (proposed for review) – Thermal insulation of pipework, ductwork and equipment – Selection, installation and finish.
- AS 4508-1999 – Thermal resistance of insulation for ductwork used in building airconditioning
- AS/NZS 4859.1:2002 – Materials for the thermal insulation of buildings – General criteria and technical Provisions (awaiting release).
These standards can be purchased from Standards Australia